Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Time

I am turning 24 next week...
go me!

I'm a little weirded out
I feel older than this,
but somehow it's hard for me to grasp that I'm this age.
Tell me where time went?
Oh yeah, I got in a relationship
that's what made me lose track...

No fabulous plans for my birthday really.
I have been planning this awesome event for my dad in Vegas,
so I'll be working.
It will be the last day of the event,
but I'm still working.
This is not a huge surprise,
as I have worked pretty much every birthday since I was 15 and had a job,
but I would still like to do something fun.
Pretty sure we'll be able to.
Worst part of this trip:
it's our year to have Karli for her actual birthday
and we aren't even going to be in town.
Boo!
But, we get to have the kids UNINTERRUPTED
for TWO WEEKS starting June 19th.
Oh yes, we are SO excited.
Even better: Cars 2 comes out during this period of time.
Yes, we actually get to take the kids to a movie they want to see!
This hardly ever happens as their mom has them most of the time
and she's very good at taking them to movies. (no complaints...really)
Walker is STOKED to see this movie
He's obsessed with Cars...
literally.

We are getting more and more excited about the wedding.
I can't believe it's less than three months away.
I don't really need to do with myself.
I NEED to find SHOES!
I think I want a lavender or lilac shoe...
suggestions?
I need some.
I feel like I have so much to do,
but I know I don't have anything else to really do but find shoes.
Yeah, annoying.
Talk about anxiety.
I'm going through the list in my head
and can't really come up with anything else I have to do for the wedding,
but I feel like I'm missing something.
ARGH!
I HATE feeling like I'm forgetting something.
It's lame!

What else?
Not a whole lot
I'm totally going to freak out any second.
For no reason whatsoever
It's probably just time crunching because of next weeks event
Yeah...I'll blame my problems on THAT this week...
Sounds good to me

No comments: