Sunday, May 22, 2011

Procrastination...

I have procrastinated posting pictures of our trip to California. I promised I would, SO here's Disneyland pictures!!!!


Karli and I on Small World
Scott and Walker...I don't think Walker wanted a picture taken


I am really frustrated with the next couple because they are NOT saved at this angle. They should have loaded in such a way where you can actually LOOK at them. Anyways, I can't take the time (or the patience) at the moment to fix it. It frustrates me. But the kids are cute!


And again....weird angle, but cute pic! We had SO much fun with Scott's sister Emily, and her family. The kids have missed their cousins so much after they moved to Sacramento a year ago.


In TOON TOWN jail!!


I REFUSED to go on the teacups...especially with Scott
Have fun kids!

The kids with Pluto! We saw some other characters walking around, but they were few and far between...not like when I went as a kid




This is Walker...he did it once and I didn't think he would again when we had to pass the band again. Lucky for you, and for me, I had my camera out and ready just in case he decided to surprise me.


All in all...FABULOUS time.


The kids had a blast...

Scott and I prefer to just go to Lagoon

No comments: